- Passport of the traveler must be valid for six months or more
- UAE residence visa valid for 3 or 6 months depending on the country
- Original bank statement with bank stamp for 3 or 6 months depending on the country
- Photo with white background. (Photoshoot available in our office.)
- NOC letter from your employer/sponsor
- Proof of business ownership (for business owners/partners) example trade license copy with your name on it
- If couple is travelling together, you need to provide original and copy of marriage certificate with English translation.
- If travelling with your children less than 12 years old, you need to provide original and copy of birth certificate with English translation.
Our service for Schengen visa:
- Expert advice on documentation needed for Schengen visa application
- Cover letter
- Book tickets & hotels
- Fill online visa application
- Booking of your appointment
- Sort your application and ready for appointment
Processing Time for Schengen visa:
Schengen Member Countries:
- Czech Republic
+ Can only apply in their Embassy in Abu Dhabi.
* No Embassy or Consulate in UAE, but can apply in other country.
Multiple entry Schengen visa holders can also visit the following countries: